What is our purpose?
- Educate the public regarding the huge benefits of detecting breast cancer in its earliest stages of development.
- Refer women to local, state, and federal breast cancer assistance organizations.
- Provide Richland County residents’ financial assistance with the cost of breast cancer-related expenses.
How WE can help:
- Pay for a screening mammogram, breast ultrasound, and limited biopsy cost assistance. Call 419-524-0733
- Offer a limited amount of financial assistance to pay for cancer-related expenses such as transportation, wigs, prosthesis, emergency living expenses, etc. Call 419-524-0733 or 419-756-1168
Applications for funding help are processed by a local Social Service agency. Call 419-524-0733 extension 226. A recording is made of the call and a return call will be made as soon as possible by case manager, Laurie Hamrick.
Catholic Charities is located at 2 Smith Ave. which runs LEFT off of Park Ave. EAST just before you come to the former Peoples Hospital.
A review of the funding request and the family’s financial circumstances takes place by appointment at this location. For details, go to www.catholiccharitiesnwo.org
How YOU can help:
Tax deductible donations can be made to:
Pat Kracker Breast Cancer Fund
P.O. Box 3552, Mansfield, OH 44907
Need more information?
Call 419-524-0733 (Catholic Charities) or 419-756-1168